Please open Weebly.com and create an account. We will use this service as our hosting tool. Weebly is user-friendy and mobile-friendly service offering WYS-WYG interface.
QRStuff.com is a tool that we will use to create QR-codes. The tool encodes information such as url addresses, text or phone numbers into a graphical representation: a QR-code.
Please download and install the QR-code scanner appropriate for your phone. Below are links to the QR-code readers for Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows.
- Download apps and create accounts with Weebly
- QR-code demo
- What is QR-code?
- Pedagogy and QR-codes
- Examples in the ESL practice
- QR-codes in the classroom
- QR-codes in activities outside
- QR-codes for a community building and engagement
- BREAK (15 min)
- Hands-on session
- Use youtube to create short video
- Build content with Weebly
- How QR-codes can be generated?
- How QR-codes can be read by mobile devices?
- Hands-on QR-code
- Print and Play